I’m pleased to announce that with the help of the City of San Juan, the WordPress meetups will be held the first Saturday of the June (10AM-2PM) at San Juan Memorial Library. It’s free and open to the general public.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a open-source and free software you can use to make beautiful and functional Websites. Learn more, here.
What is the WordPress meetup?
The meetup brings novice to experienced WordPress users together in an informal setting to discuss all things WordPress. Sometimes, it’s held in presentation form, sometimes in WorkShop form, etc.
Who should attend?
If you want a new job skill, go. If you want to improve your confidence level with technology, go. If you’re a professional that want’s to manage your image on the internet, go. If you own a business and you know that more than 80% of your clients will go online first to research your product or service, go. If you’re the IT department of your company, go. If you want to blog like a champ, go. If you have an awesome idea for a Website and don’t know where to start, go. If you simply want to WordPress with a bunch of other WordPress’ers, go.
Inbox me if you have any questions, or email me at email@example.com
If you have questions, ask in the comments below!
GOOD FAITH RULES
- WordPress Meetups are for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses or individuals. All actions taken as an event organizer are with the best interest of the community in mind.
- Membership in the local meetup group is open to all who wish to join, regardless of ability, skill, financial status or any other criteria.
- Meetups are volunteer-run with volunteer speakers. In cases where a modest attendance fee might be necessary, this fee should only cover the costs of the meetup and shouldn’t be used to pay speakers or organizers.
- Meetup groups allow events to be organized by any reliable/trusted member of the community.
- Meetups are welcoming places where everyone works to foster an accepting environment which is free of discrimination, incitement to violence, promotion of hate, and general jerk-like behavior.